Many of our favorite clients live in Spruce Head, ME. In the last six months we did the following projects in the Spruce Head area.
– Built a new custom home on Rackliff Island, ME. See photos and the testimonial on our website
– Remodeled two bathrooms with custom tile showers
– Major kitchen and laundry room remodel on Rackliff Island in conjunction with Dream Kitchen of Rockland, ME.
– Replaced a solarium window unit on Rackliff Island
– Several renovation projects in Spruce Head including one on Rackliff Island and one on Spruce Head Island.
– Managed two rental properties, one on Spruce Head Island and one on Rackliff Island
References are available upon request. Many clients tell us they would be happy to refer us but do not want their names or photos of their homes online.
We offer the following services in Spruce Head :
- Handyman Services
- Vacation Rentals
- Small Houses & Sun Room Additions
- Barns & Garages
- General Contracting
- Energy Efficiency & Air Quality
- Resources : Building Tips & Ideas
Spruce Head is a lovely little town. Is your kitchen or bathroom in need of a remodel? Can you imagine yourself sitting comfortably inside your own solarium, soaking up the sunshine and enjoying the view without freezing or being eaten alive by mosquitoes? Do you simply have some trim that needs to be replaced? If so, we would love to be your builder.
See the article published by Maine Home & Design entitled Crooked Cottage Charm. It features an antique cape that the owner wanted to renovate and modernize while retaining the original character of the home.
In addition to working in Spruce Head, we do remodeling, design and build, and handyman projects in many other communities such as Friendship, Thomaston, Rockland, and Cushing. Some communities like, Castine or Lincolnville, may seem to be too far from Cushing to make sense for a one day handyman project, but they are not. We have employees who live half way between Cushing and Castine so please don’t hesitate to call.
We have a lot of experience working on Islands such as Islesboro and Monhegan where there are ferries and have done multiple year projects for clients on private islands such as Teel Island, Allen Island, Benner Island, and Southern Island.